Terms and Conditions for Event Tickets
Thank you for your interest in participating in one of our events (below “The Event”) . Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions that apply to all events hosted by Mediahuset i Göteborg AB:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you - the person who will buy the tickets to The Event. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of The Event - Mediahuset.
- Please note that Mediahuset reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions - without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser www.mediahuset.se/event. These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of The Event tickets.
- The price of one The Event ticket is stated on the registration page. This figure is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access the event on its set date, when The Event is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attending the The Event. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility of the The Event tickets, once (s)he receives it. Mediahuset has no liabilities - financial, legal, or otherwise - in case the delivered tickets are stolen, lost, damaged, destroyed or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that Mediahuset.se is the sole authorised source for purchasing The Event tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risks of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- The The Event tickets delivered to you are not meant to be used for illegal reselling, copying, reproducing, or misrepresenting in any form. You cannot use the ticket(s) for any promotional/advertising purposes either (including sweepstakes and competitions) without our prior approval. Any proven record of such activities will result in immediate seizure and cancellation of your ticket(s).
- Please note that The Event tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- Mediahuset has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the The Event ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of Mediahuset will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as The Event has started. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – physical or virtual depending on your ticket – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If The Event is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, Mediahuset has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If The Event is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of Mediahuset will be considered final.
- If The Event has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. Mediahuset cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- The Event is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending The Event is 18.
- If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he will not be granted entry to The Event. No refunds, full or partial, will be issued either.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims - full or in part - and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- Mediahuset does not take any responsibility to personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- The Event and Mediahuset follow a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at The Event and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase The Event tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at The Event. You can get your tickets at Mediahuset.se/event.